Ultrasonic Leak Inspection
Ultrasonic Leak Inspection can be used in practically every phase of the maritime industry. There are applications for marine vessels, dry docks, ship repair and shipbuilding.
Some of the major areas of inspection:
• Bulkheads for water tightness integrity
• Hatch leak detection
• Vapor recovery system
• Steam systems (Valves, Traps, Gaskets, Deals, Boilers, Condensers)
• Pressure & Vacuum systems (Gas, Air, Nitrogen, etc)
• Motors, Pumps, Gears, Gear Boxes, Compressors (for internal wear)
• Dry dock usage not only includes all of the above, but also extremely large energy savings through compressed air leak detection.